Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finished Project


Good Afternoon Everyone although it's not such a good one. It's started to rain again after such a nice morning. As today is Thursday it means my friend Di and I have missed out on our regular Thursday afternoon walk again. It's been an age since it was fine enough for us to go. In fact I think we have only been able to go once in the nearly six weeks I have been home from my holiday. Still the nice days are getting slowly better. Yesterday was a beautiful Spring day and I was lulled into thinking we were past the dreary days, but no Whammy! back it came this afternoon. Anyway enough of my moaning - let's talk craft. A few days ago I promised to show you when I had made the box for Ashleigh's 21st card. So, true to my word here it is. I used my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities to cut the labels to mount the numbers on, and made two more vellum flowers to go in the opposite corner. Needless to say there will be a little something inside the card for her to spend on herself and a Michael Jackson DVD. I hope she likes it. Happy Birthday on Sunday Ashleigh sweetheart. Thanks for stopping by again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment