Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Almost There

Hello again Everyone. Well we leave next Sunday so time is becoming very short. I taught my last class on Saturday and it went very well. We made the Twas The Night Before starbook. It was a full day class and we constructed the book in the morning and then did the stamping and colouring in the afternoon. I had eight ladies and all seemed very happy with their books, so that was good. Each year when we go away I post a card to each of our daughters and grandchildren so that they will receive them the day after we leave, just so they know how much we love them and will miss them whilst we are away. These three are for our two daughters and our eldest granddaughter (22). Tonight I will finish off a Tilda and an Edwin card which will be for my two favourite Little People (I won't be able to call them that for much longer as they are shooting up so fast). Then I hope to make at least a couple of Tilda calendars before we go as I want to take them with me as gifts. Oh and I have an engagement card to make too. I'll try to remember to take photos of them as I finish them but I get so excited to have finished another one that I put it in an envelope and stick it down, forgetting to photograph it!!! Duh!!! Right I'd better go and get a bit more done. I haven't even written a list of things to pack yet! My two favourite Littlies are coming on Thursday and staying until Saturday! No pressure Granma!!! Bye and thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment