Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Variation of the Box Card

Good Evening All and I hope you have all had a good day.  I spent a very pleasant afternoon making this variation of the box card.  I think it is a geat idea for a class but thought that the Tilda girl in the other version gave it  limited appeal.  If you don't have a Little Girl in your life to make for then it would loose some of it's appeal.  So I had a think and came up with this flower garden version to appeal to the feminine friends on our birthday lists.  For a male version a car driving along thr road could be an option.Mmmmm now there's a thought.  I might just have a go at one of those now.  I am teaching a class on Saturday - Make friends with your brayer and we are making two cards Scenic Lake and Poppy Fiueld (see earlier posts if you're interested)  I have been super organised for this one and had everything prepared for ages.  I also have several samples for future classes ready to take to the shop.  I even have the instructions ALREADY written for a couple of them!!!  Right I'm off to have my tea,  Have a lovely evening and enjoy the weekend just around the corner.  Thanks for calling by.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment