Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Through a Hole in the Wall

 Hello Everyone and I hope you have had a good weekend.  Early Sunday evening here in NZ and the weekend is almost over.  It's been quite productive for me I have to say.  This is this afternoon's ceation and I must say I am quite pleased with it.  I am getting to like these stencils/masks more and more.  First time I have used my brick one and the concept of 'a hole in the wall ' appealed especially as a male card (always hard to come up with as we ALL know).  Had a dummy run on copy paper and discovered a lot from that so that my 'good ' effort turned out pretty well.  I'm thinking up more things to view through the hole as I type.  Hope your week goes well.  PS this card is for my nephew.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment