Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

August's Class sorted

As I go overseas at the beginning of June and don't get back until early August I needed to have my August class done and dusted early.  I'm pleased to report that I have finished this gift box today and even have the instructions drafted out ready to go.  Thanks to my friend Ali for pointing me in the direction of the box a wee while ago and thanks to the lady who generously posted the box on-line.  This is my version and I made it into a Christmas gift box because by the end of August we shall all need to be thinking hard about our Christmas craft schedule. How scary is that!!!









1 comment:

  1. Its just lovely, so pleased you have finished it now. 3 post in one week is also fantastic especially when you have not been well.

    ReplyDelete