Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Rainy Sunday Afternoon

Hi Everyone I hope you are all having a peaceful Sunday after the hectic activities of the last few days. I walked for a couple of hours this morning with my friend Ellen even though it was a bit rainy. Then I braved the shops to exchange a faulty gift. It was pretty quiet I have to say and the people who were around were still in festive spirit so it was quite pleasant and it was Mission Accomplished in a very short time. The rain has set in now and it is quite miserable here so a perfect excuse to sit at my craft desk again. I seem to be on a roll at the moment so I'll keep going before my Mojo deserts me. I hope you like today's first creation. I love this set of stamps. It cost me an arm and a leg but I have used the stamps lots so it was worth it. I am going to enjoy a cup of tea now and read a bit of my book before doing another card. Thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment