Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not Too Sure About This One!

Good Morning Everyone. Not such a successful day yesterday!! My aim was to create a Bargello card - (those among you who have embroidered or patchworked will recognise the name.) So I cut and decorated my wider strips, stuck them onto Jac paper and then cut them into narrow strips. Then came the fun part of creating my pattern. Well I got so carried away I forgot to create my wave pattern!! so I just ended up with one large chevron! B*gg**!!!!!!!! Start over Elaine - isn't that what crafting is all about? Sooooooo a little(?) while later I ended up with this and now I'm not sure about it anyway!!! Maybe I'll try the technique again using scrapbook papers. What do you think?
It's a rainy day again here so what other excuse do I need to get busy with my stamps and ink pads? I hope your day is filled with good inspirations. Thanks for visiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment