Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone (Anyone) and a very happy New Year to you all.  I hope you all have a great 2010 - happy, healthy and lots of creative Mojo!
Harold (my husband) and I have been out walking with a group of friends this morning and then we went back to the organiser's house and all had bacon butties!!! Yum!!! Needless to say there were lots of other goodies on offer and all the good done by the walk was UNdone by the afters!  Never mind it was lovely to catch up with everyone.

Nephew number two and his wife arrive this afternoon so it's another quick post before heading off to the airport again.  Just a very quick card today.  I found this sheet of lovely Japanese ladies when I was looking for something else (as you do!) and thought I'd use one of them with some Japanese paper for background a one of my little gold fans.  Very quick and easy.  Hope you like it.  Thanks for visiting.  (I may be busy for a few days until our visitors go off on their own next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment