Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Drum Roll Please



Well it's another gloomy Saturday here, cold and miserable so the perfect day to stamp away without feeling guilty.  This morning I have completed two cards which I have been working on for some little while - hence the request for a drum roll!!!  It is another neat technique - patchwork -  but you need to have all your wits about you when doing the cutting.  So it was not something to try whilst looking after lively grandchildren - oh no!!!  I started the project as an experiment for classes at the craft shop once the new season starts.  I decided to do one black and one white (cream actually) - gives a totally different look of course. I am quite pleased with the results and I think it could/would make a good class.  What do you think?  I welcome any comments or suggestions from you crafty ladies out there.  I'm off back to my desk to create more goodies.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment