Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Second Consecutive Nice Day !!!!!!



Hello and how are you all?  If you live in Upper Hutt New Zealand how could you be anything other than happy on such a beautiful day?  The second one in succession!!  Does that constitute a summer I ask myself?  I hope there are still many more beautiful days to come. We have certainly waited long enough for some sort of summer.  Anyway I have been making the most of it by sitting in the garden eating my lunch and having a read of my book - plus of course the obligatory Nana Nap!!!  Whilst I was doing that my camera battery was charging and so now I have photographed my two creations from last night.  Remember the Divine Diva from the other day?  Well here are two more cards using the same technique.  The first one is a male version and again I used a decoupage sheet to get the motorcyclist image.  The other is for a teenage girl.  I used a girlie sticker for the image and created the fun wording on the computer.  They are quick and easy cards with a difference.  I hope you are all having a good day wherever you are.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment