Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

To Make Up For Yesterday





Second post for today to make up for missing yesterday.  Actually saw these two when looking through my sample box and remembered how much I love this technique so photographed them and now posting them.  It is the Spotlight and Reverse Spotlight technique.  For the reverse card I brayered the background paper and it reminded me a lovely sunset -y sky so I overstamped it with my blossom branches.  Lots of different images lend themselves to this technique.  Lots of reference sites on the internet and magazine proects for the instructions.  Well we are off to a BBQ (even though the weather is anything but BBQ-y) so I had better move right on along and get myself organised.  Our two grandchildren are coming back for another visit tomorrow so I may be a bit tied up over the next few days doing fun stuff with them. Keep busy all of you (creatively of course) and those of you in the Wellington region of NZ enjoy your Long Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment