Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas Ornament in a Box

Hello Everyone and I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend. When I was still a-working I always hated Sunday evening. Another weekend whizzed by and I hadn't gotten as much done as I would have liked and another long week stretching ahead. I usually did the ironing on a Sunday evening so everyone was stocked up with freshly washed and ironed clothes for the week. Now I don't have to worry but I do still have a basket of ironing to do but it has been far too hot and muggy to tackle it these last few days. That's my excuse anyway!!! LOL Well it's never too early to start on Christmas projects you know. I told you the other day that I had my classes planned for the year - well this is one of them. I think I have it down for September but one of my NY resolutions was to be more organised hence I have this done now and I am halfway through the instructions too!! It iwas in a list of ideas I got with my Scor Pal board which Santa brought for me. It quite took my fancy. A nice gift to give and the ornament slides out of it's slot to be hung on the Christmas Tree. Right I'm off to have my evening drink of hot chocolate with a dash of Baileys in it. My daily treat made for me every evening my my DH. Have a good week and thanks for looking. PS Hope you like the new look Blog. It took me ALL day to do and at one point I thought I had lost it all!!! Scary!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment