Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rock a Bye Baby

This is another project you've seen before but I think it's so cute that you need to see it again!! Another of my scrummy papers which is just perfect for the cradle as it's double sided so the inside of the cradle looks as nice as the outside. I found this dear wee bunny to sleep tight in the bed. This one is for a young friend's baby who is due any day (she already knows it's a boy) but I have another sheet of blue and a sheet of pink in the same design to make up for samples. Well that's my lot for today. It's VERY hot and humid here today so I think it will be salad for tea. I have a very late night tonight as I will watch a UK craft program on my laptop from 11pm until 1am and then again from 4am until 5am. I may be a bit grumpy tomorrow!!! but I have to watch as it's one of my favourite crafting ladies, Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamps. It seems to have taken forever to come around this month!! Maybe I should take a Nana Nap after tea do you think? Have a good week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment