Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

another Calendar


Hello Everyone. It's very late here but I just wanted to post this quickly before heading off to bed. I have managed to squeeze a few minutes here and there between Trent, Tayla and the dog staying with us at the moment to finish it off. I just have the calendar for 2012 to add once I get to the UK and buy some!! I love making these. This one is for a friend who has 3 gorgeous granddaughters (and who loves chocolate!!!) I have another one partly made and hope to squeeze a few more minutes tomorrow to complete it. We went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 this afternoon followed by McDonalds for tea (the kids - not me!!!) It was very cold here today but we were quite happy, snug and warm inside playing games until it was time to go to the movies. Last day with T&T tomorrow and then we are away on Sunday afternoon. I'll try to post the other calendar which is for a friend with 2 grandsons and a granddaughter. If I don't manage it then I'll catch up with you all in August but who knows I might even send you a post to let you know what we're up to on our travels. Thanks so much for looking today. Stay safe and stay healthy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment