Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

On a Roll

Hi Again. It's been a good day today what with my earlier post and now these three made this evening. Pretty obvious which is which but Together Forever is the engagement card. Edwin is for our Grandson Trent and Tilda is for our youngest grandchild Tayla. Always enjoy painting Tilda and Edwin with my Distress Inks so it was a fun evening. I have made a good start on one calendar too so I am off to bed now feeling well pleased with myself. It's off to the hairdresser in the morning for a cut and colour (or rather a colour and cut) and then on Wednesday I have a 2 hour pampering at a spa to look forward too. I am starting to feel holiday mood coming on!!! 'Night 'night sleep tight and thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment