Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Nearly Time to Come Home

Hello Everyone - It is Friday morning here for me so for my NZ readers it will be Friday evening and the start of your weekend.  I hope you all have a good one.  Well our seven weeks holiday is almost at an end.  We fly home on Sunday getting back to NZ on Tuesday morning.  It has been great and we have had wonderful times with friends and family but we are ready for home now.  We have done something every day and it will be good to get back to something like normal.  Of course we miss our daughters and grandchildren too even though SKYPE helps to lessen that.  I have bought some lovely crafty things and will try to photograph and post them when I get settled back at home.  I hope my MOJO has benefitted from the holiday too = not always the case I might add.  I have seen some good ideas I am looking forward to trying them out and of course I'll post the results.  Until then take care and as always thanks for looking at my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment