Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Where did August go to?

Gosh it's hard to get back into a routine after seven weeks away. I think I left my Mojo somewhere en route .I did spend rather a long time constructing this concertina book/card. I had to enlist the aid of my husband as Chief Paper Engineer. We seriously modified the instructions I had in a magazine and I am VERY happy with the end result. It will make a good class I think but as I have all my classes sorted for the rest of 2011 it won't be happening until THE NEW YEAR!!! How scary is that and it will be here in no time at all. All things Christmas are crowding into my mind now and I can see last minute cards looming once again. I need to really get myself sorted and knuckle down to some serious crafting. Here's hoping for more post in September, Thanks for looking today.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is seriously beautiful. Along with thank god you are back on, I was getting worried as each day I would check to see a new wonder and their has been none, you had me worried you know.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete