Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Never Ending Never Ending Cards!!!!!

Hi Everyone and I hope your weekend has got of to a good start. Yeah it's a Long Weekend here in NZ so make sure you really enjoy it ,those of you who go out to work. I have been doing lots of experimenting this week to try to find the best card to use for a project/class coming up soon. I've not had a lot of success I have to say and I am off into Wellington AGAIN today to look at yet another type of coated cardstock which I REALLY hope will be the answer. In the meantime I had to make yet ANOTHER Never Ending Card because when I wrote the class instructions I couldn't find the photo of the finished article to put in. The original is up at the shop for customers to see so I had no option!!! I think I probably like this one better and I think this is the paper/card we will be using in the class. One thing is for certain - I am VERY familiar with the technique!!!- which is always good in the class situation. Right! Harold is ready now so we are off into the Big Smoke. This will be the 4th time this year and we're only just into February. Usually about 4 times a YEAR would be my total. Enjoy the weekend and thanks for calling in today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment