Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Glazed Tree Trunks

Good Monday morning Everyone . I have had a busy couple of weeks. First my two favourite Little People came to stay for the week so we had lots of fun doing all kinds of things (some of which you may have seen on older posts on this Blog) and then last week we had our overseas friends staying for a few days so that was full on too. We managed to cram lots of things into the time we had and certainly didn't waste a minute of it. So back to something like normal now and managed to do a bit of crafting myself. You may recognise the first card as I think I have posted a similar one before. I am teaching the Glazed Resist technique in March and so these three are a variation on the theme of the one which is in the shop as a sample. I did mine following an instructional DVD by Barbara Gray from Clarity Stamp. A wee bit of work involved but I think it is SOOOOO worth it. Good technique for the 'old grey matter' too as you need to think all the time about the order in which you do things. The little birds were quite cute too I thought. They are drawn - NOT stamped. As they say easy when you know how!! I'm off for a swim now and then I have a SKYPE session with my friend Ali to look forward to this afternoon. She's coming to visit at the end of Feb. Woo Hoo!!! Hope you have as good a day as I am going to have and thanks for looking today.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment