Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Never Ending Card

This time for one of my Great Nieces who will turn 17 in Frbruary. As I'm teaching this card in February I thought it would be good to have another practise at it. I mostly let the paper be the decoration in this one with just a few additions of shoes, handbags, computer generated words and some Peel Craft stickers. She is a mischievious, fun loving teenager and I thought the never ending aspect of the card would appeal. I hope so. Our overseas visitors arrive tomorrow and we have got the house looking neat and tidy. It's a good job we have visitors isn't it? It gets all those little extra jobs done that usually get left until another day. I'll be back at the weekend after we've been good hosts. Thanks for visiting today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment