Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Wise Old Owl . . . .

. . .sat upon an oak. That is from a poem I learned in Primary School MANY MANY years ago!!! This little owl was made by Tayla this last week. Not very good instructions meant a LOT of G'ma help but she was more than pleased with her end result. Trent and Tayla went home yesterday so sanity is restored somewhat. Our eldest daughter (their Mum) has just left this morning. Harold is playing golf and so the house is deathly quiet now. I hate it after their chatter and laughter and our daughter is very bubbly too so I feel a bit flat now. Never mind I have LOTS of jobs to do to get the house ready for our overseas friends coming on Monday to stay for the week. I hope your weekend is going well. It was a beautiful morning without a cloud in the sky BUT the clouds seem to have taken over now here in Upper Hutt. Thanks for looking today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment