Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

School Holidays

Hi Everyone and I hope youy all enjoyed your Easter break.  The weather here in New Zealand was just AMAZING!!!  We had beautiful blue skies, lots of sunshine and high temperatures.  It was so enjoyable especially as we have had such a poor summer.  As it is school holidays now, following on from Easter I have my two favouriute Little People staying, so not much spare time at the monent.  Their big sister (22) stayed last night too.  It is her last chance as she is moving over to Australia, on Sunday, for a while.  The start of a big adventure for her and although I will miss her beautiful, smiling face and sunny personality I know she will have a wonderful time over there and it will be SO good for her growth as a person.  In the meantime I am trying to get class instructions written, future class projects researched and samples made as well as keeping up to date with upcoming birthdays.  Which brings me to today's post - another Stampscape.  This is both the next class I teach and as the next birthday I have is for a nephew I thought I would combine the two.  I think you have seen this before but is was chance to have another practise ready for the class and produce the card for Peter at the same time.  I do love doing these cards with brayered background.  The rainbow pads give such lovely, vibrant colours.  This one is Sea Breeze by Kaleidacolour.  They really do end up looking like a photograph when they are finished.  Right I have a game of Happy Families awaiting me, along with two eager Little People.  Catch you next time and thanks for visiting today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment