Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

I Love This . . . . .

. . . . .decoration.  I just invested in the new bundle from Stampin Up.  As many of you will know this gorgeous decoration is on the front of the Holiday Mini Catalogue.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.  I have to say a BIG thank-you to all of you lovely ladies out there who have been so generous in putting YouTube videos on line showing just how to make this.  I took the best bits from several to create  mine.  I have more planned some the same and some a bit different.  It takes a wee while but SOOOOO worth it don't you think?  Trent and Tayla have made mini Christmas trees but I haven't managed to snap them with them as yet.  Trent isn't very co-operative when it comes to photographs!!!  They have also made a storage box each and today made Dancing Aliens at the library program.  I'll try to get photos to post.  Thanks for looking today.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG that is truly beautiful, I so love it also and it is so fabulous to see that you made it.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fantastic - I really like it! If only i had the patience to make them but great to see you using the new product.
    regards Susan Pincock

    ReplyDelete