Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

For a Special Friend

for a special birthday.  This is another book card for my friend Anne who officially becomes a Senior Citizen at the end of January and is looking forward to a long and happy retirement.  I came across the Kaisercraft papers last week whilst browsing in a craft shop.  I hadn't seen this collection before and I fell in love with it on sight.  I have loved making it.  Now I have to find just the right size box for it to travel safely to the other side of the world.  Anne and I went to school together, lost touch after leaving school and then found each other again about 3 or 4 years ago after about  45 years.  We picked up like we never missed a day.  We are hoping she and her husband will make a trip out here to NZ for a holiday now that time out of work isn't going to be a problem.  Hope the New Year has started well for you all and thanks for stopping by today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment