Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Little Birdie

 Hi Everyone - a very late post tonight. January just aound the corner and that is my busiest month for birthdays.  This is the first of eight needed and it is for a long time friend.  I just bought a double instructional DVD on brayering techniques so I was practising on this card.  Still managed to get a few lines but not too bad.  I love the beautiful colours which result from layering two shades over top of each other.  Right I'm off to bed.  The rain is pouring down outside so hopefully the sound of it on the roof will lull me off to sleep.  I've had one or two bad nights lately that's why I've stayed up later tonight in the hope that I go off straight away.  'Night 'night and thanks for looking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment