Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Birthday Book . . . . .

 . . . . .  for a Friend.  It is her 70th birthday today so something special was called for and as I love making these it was a no brainer for me.  You already know how tight I am running with evcerything so it will come as NO surprise that I only started this at about 10.30am yesterday.  Of course it was our anniversary so we went out to lunch and then did some Christmas shopping before calling in on our daughter and her partner on the way home.  By that time it was tea time so it was probably about 6.30 when I got back to my project. I skype for an hour with a friend in the UK every Sunday evening and so true to form The Pressure Was On ----- AGAIN!!!!!  True to form I rose to the challenge and finished off about 11.30pm just in time to brush my teeth and literally fall into bed!!!  Beautiful day here today after a pretty miserable weekend.  Sad for those who have to go to work.  Right I'm off to the pool and to give Anne her birthday card.  Take care and thanks for visiting today.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment