Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wedding Wishes

 Well I can tell you it was lovely to do a project that didn't involve Christmas in any way!!!  You do get a bit 'over it', as they say, don't you?  This card is for my Great Niece and her husband, to wish them well on their wedding day and through their life together.  Their wedding colour scheme is deep purple and silver and so I used that in my mcard.  The roses were plain white and I inked them with deep purple Versamark ink (even though they look brown in the pic!!!)  Now I have to pack it up so that it will travel safely to the other side of the world.  Then I will need to take out a mortgage to cover the postage LOL!!  Have a great day and be safe if you are out in the Christmas traffic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment