Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

We Fish You . . . .

 . . . . . a Merry Christmas.  This might seem a bit odd as a Christmas card but when I tell you it is for the pool staff at the wee pool we swim at on Wednesday's then perhaps it will make a bit more sense.  They have a white Christmas tree in the foyer and the decorations are all blue and silver - such things as shiny fish, jandals and surf boards.  Very cool so I always try to keep in the theme with our card and gift.  I used my Stampin' Up Christmas ornament framelit dies to cut the fish and a Magnolia Christmas tree stamped and embossed in white for seaweed.  The bubble are a stamp I bought very early in my stamping life.  It's just a wee bit different but you can see even fishes under the sea like a wee bit of holly!  See you tomorrow maybe.PS Our daughter thought up the sentiment inside!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment