Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

This One I Like

At last I have created a card I really like!!!  I have four of these to make (1 down 3 to go!!) for the REALLY Special people in my life. This took an age to make but I was designing as I went along.  The other three won't take as long because I know where I'm going now and I will 'production line' technique them as well.  I have the poinsettias already done and the card cut so well on the way.  I need to colour TH Glassine paper for the holly leaves (I love this stuff. Try it.  Plenty of advice on You Tube from Sir Tim himself) and colour some more pearls for Holly Berries but maybe by bedtime I will have all four made.  Mind you I have just remembered I have got to make an anniversary card for husband for tomorrow.  45 years!!! Pretty Special.  So maye the Christmas cards won't be done by bedtime.  It's all a case of priorities, right?  Hope you're having a good weekend.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment