Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All Cards Done . . . .

 . . . .and in the mail!!! Hooray!!!  I seemd to have been saying 'I still have 7 cards to make'  forever!!!  Well they are now made, written and posted.  Today's post shows the last 2 of my 2012 designs.  The first one is a collection of different snowflake stamps I have.I just arranged them on a block, stamped with Versamark and embossed with white powder, added a bit of bling, used the Snowflake embossing folder in my Cuttlebug for a bit of dimension and mounted it all up on dark blue card.  Simple but quite effective (I thought so anyway!)  The other 2 are for my Two Favourite Little People (who are rapidly catching me up in height I might say).  Again very simple.  I used dimensional stickers which I bought severl Christmases ago and only just got around to using.  Anyway I'm VERY glad to say 2012 Christmas Cards - DONE AND DUSTED!!!  I have one more decoration to make and then I am completely finished for this year.  I will post when done.  Enjoy the beautiful sunshine we have today if you are in NZ and enjoy the Christmas frost/snow if you are north of the equator.  Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment