Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Christmas 'Magic Box'

Hi Everyone just time for a quick post before bedtime.  Last Saturday I taught the Magic Box class and the one we made was the post from a wee while ago with purple flowers and butterflies in it but I made this dear wee snowman sample to give a different idea to my class.  I asked if it prompted any other ideas and got some cool answers. If you look back at the flower post you will see the flowers floating  on acetate stems.  Well one lady suggested cars and cogs etc for a manly version.  Another suggestion was birds on the acetate stems and I thought one with dolphins on the stems would be ideal for Trent and Tayla after our recent adventure.  They are such fun to do and VERY easy.  Night 'night and thanks for visiting.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment