Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

So Glad It's Spring

 Hello Everyone I'm back in circulation.  I've been away overseas for a couple of months and in the month we've been back I've been trying to catch up on things which have taken priority over crafting.  However now I have found a bit of time to create these four cards and a couple of others which I will post directly afterwards.  Many thanks to Christina Griffiths for her wonderful inspiration and tuition with Spellbinders.  They are capable of SOOOOOOOOOO much more than I had been giving them credit for.  I am loving creating with them.  The butterfly cards are created from a beautiful set of papers and embellishments I bought in the UK.  Gorgeous to work with.  I have a laundry basket FULL of goodies I bought in the UK but I haven't had time to play with them yet.  I can tell you I have some treats in store.  Beautiful Spring day again today here.  I'm off to Oz on the early morning flight tomorrow to spend a few days with our Darling Granddaughter who turns 24 on Thursday.  Looking forward to a few fun filled, sun filled days in Surfers Paradise.  Talk to you when I get back.  Thanks for looking today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment