Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cane Deer

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas and that is SOOOOO scarey.  This Saturday I have an All Day Class to make an Origami Christmas decoration which involves folding SIXTY (yes SIXTY) paper squares into a cone shape before assembling them into a beautiful ball.  So to relieve to monotony of folding these said squares I found these cute wee Cane Deer (LURVE the name) as a bonus for my ladies.  I am sure they will love the short diversion AND the end product.  Aren't they just the cutest??  Susan Pincock I can see you making LOTS of these (if you haven't already done them in previous years) Just your kinda thing.  They don't cost much and they are real quick to make.  Hope you all love them too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment