Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

Girls Treat

 Hi Everyone it's school holidays here in NZ and my two youngest Gorgeous Grandchildren are here with us.  Can't really call them my Favourite Little People anymore beacause they are almost as tall as me now and soon I will be the Little Person in the family!!!  Anyway we have been having lots of fun as usual when they are here.  Activities changing a bit now as they are 10 and almost 12, so on Tuesday Tayla snd I got our nails done.  Very swish and special as you can clearly see from the photos.  I have to praise Trent for his patience as he sat with us for an hour and a half without complaining once.  Thanks Trent.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...... they are pretty radical, I hope Trent got a boy treat for all his patience.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete