Followers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Beautiful Nails


 Good Morning Everyone  So far behind with stuff hence no Blogging!!  This little post has nothing to do with craft but flashes back to the school hols when Tayla and I went to see Estelle at Beautiful Nails in Upper Hutt to ge our nails done.Tayla's were half pearlerised purple and half paua shell foil.  At the beginning of the year she was biting her nails and Estelle told her she couldn't have them done until she stopped biting them.  Here you see the result.  Beautiful and of course she loved the girly treat of getting them painted.  That same day I had mine done in the pink and yellow foil which was fantastic but this week I got them done again and you can see they are even more fantastic.  The first photo is a bit dark and doesn't show the jewel colours as well as the second photo even though the second one is a bit blurry.  Estelle does such a fantastic job and she has made me feel good about my hands again after all my problems with them (some still on going) last year.  Thanks Estelle.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are getting more daring every time. Suites your hands.

    ReplyDelete