Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thrilled to Bits . . . .

. . . .with this card. Back in July I bought several designs of Special Cards at a craft fair when I was in the UK .  I haven't had time to play with any of them until now.  With classes done for the year and with 2 very good friends with birthdays in January I tried out the first of them today and I have to tell you that it was a delight to make and I am thrilled with it.  I will try a different design for the second card I have to do and post the results of that for you to see.  Hope you are having a good day and thanks for stopping by today.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. WOW WE ZOW E, for both the card and those fabo nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, full of interest. I like your blog so I have looked at every card. Well done. X

    ReplyDelete