Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Layering with Stencils on Tags





Hi Everyone from a very yukky Upper Hutt.  The weather has been miserable all this week.  Lots of rain and today was pretty cold too.  On the plus side this makes for good crafting sessions.  I'm still working on stencils for the class at the end of the month.  I want to show the Ladies as many different stenciling techniques as I can.  So with that goal in mind I have been trying my hand at layered stenciling a la Sir Tim style, which has to mean tags of course.  The first picture shows three miserable failures.  I just couldn't get the right look. Then bingo!!  Go for the faded/distressed look. And so I began to stamp with second generation ink which made ALL the difference.  The other two pics show the tags I LIKE.  I have to say that I do LOVE the layered technique/look very much.  Thanks for stopping by tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but I see what you mean by the second generation look. So many lovely ideas, never know what to start on. LOL

    ReplyDelete