Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

Beautiful Blue Tit

I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it.  Reminds me of my childhood when we used to hang out bacon rinds for these beautiful little birds to hang on to.  They are such amazing acrobats and show their beautiful colour off to full advantage as they hang, often upside down,  and eat the rinds.  This is a Barbara Gray creation right from the Clarity Stamp to the composition.  Can't thank all these talented ladies enough for being so generous in sharing their talents with we lesser mortals.  Thank-you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is just perfect, stunning colours and the under stated design really makes the card stunning. I know lots of work has gone into it with all the shading etc but just the bird and the sun certainly gives it the wow factor.

    ReplyDelete