Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lucky Last


My last Christmas card made for 2014.  It's the most important one as it's for my husband.  He is ALWAYS the last one to be done !  Like a plumber ALWAYS has a dripping tap in his own home because he's always busy fixing other peoples taps.  Back to the card -  I have to say I am very pleased with it.  It's a one of and I don't think it is a very practical one to do 'en masse' There is too much cutting, embossing etc for that.  Still I kinda like that his card is a Limited Edition.  He is so supportive of what I do and puts up with my craft mess all over the house.  He really is Special.  So that's me done for a little while at least.  I have a few other non-craft (oh no is there such a thing!!!) projects I want to tackle in the next couple of weeks and then it will be back to my desk which is one of the projects I have to tackle!!  I cannot see it at the moment under all the 'stuff' just dumped on there to be put away later.  Well 'later' is looming. Have a wonderful time with your Families and loved ones.  Don't stress (ha that's good coming from me lol) and be safe.  Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015  Thanks for looking at my blog.  I hope to be better at posting in 2015. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment