Followers

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Filling in a Very Large Gap

Hello.  Please don't die of shock but here is a post.  It is exactly 3 months since my last one (sounds a bit like the Confessional!!) My life seems to have been very dis-organised and chaotic in that time I have to say.  I have struggled to feel in control ever since we came back from the UK at the beginning of August if I am honest.  Can't tell you why it's just how it's been.  I have still been creating but never got around to posting (sometimes even forgetting to photograph before dispatching in the mail).  I certainly spend a lot of my time researching and trialing class projects.  Sometimes things which I think will be suitable don't turn out to be in practice. Anyway yesterday I cleared the end of the dining room table where I have been camped for months,mainly because my craft desk is piled high with stuff which needs sorting and putting away.  Really my craft desk is too small now for the type of things I do.  Once upon a time it was fine but as my style has evolved I need more room for the things I do.  As I write I am trying to formulate a plan to make space in one of the 'spare' rooms to set up a bigger work space.  I always said I wouldn't do this because I would be in one room and my Long Suffering Husband in another but, since I now work mostly in the dining room rather than on my wee desk in the lounge, we are in different rooms anyway. So will my idea come to fruition? I don't know but if it does I will be sure to share my plans with you.  So as we close in on Christmas and the end of the year I thought I would post some photos of some of the things I have made in the last 3 months.  May I wish you and your families every good wish for Christmas and the coming New Year an who knows maybe next year I will be more organised and better prepared in the crafting sector of my life.  Merry Christmas. x


















No comments:

Post a Comment