Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Santas and Snowmen

Hi Everyone - quick posts this afternoon as things are a bit hectic here as you may imagine. Tomorrow is our departure day so it is packing the cases, checking the lists etc, etc. Two posts - the first on is this variation of the stepped card. Instead of being Side Stepped it is Centre Stepped. Used some of my yummy crystal card I have had in my stash for ages. I bought it in the UK so I have added it to my (quite long) shopping list for my UK craft shop visits. Hope I can find some more then I can offer it as a class as is. Otherwise I will have to make a substitute which is always a bit dissappointing. Anyway I was pleased with this one and it will be a class later in the year at Sister Act in Waikanae on the beautiful Kapiti Coast here in NZ. I'm just about to mail the last of my samples to the shop now so I will post this here and then one more before going to the post box with the mail. See you again soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment