Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Side Stepped Butterflies

Hello again. Late as usual on Monday nights because I've been watching the netball. The first game was a good one but the one which was supposed to be the battle of the giants turned out to be a one sided flop and the team I wanted to win didn't!!! Never mind. That is the last I will see of this year's ANZ Championship. I always miss the finals because I am away on the other side of the world. I'll still be checking on the progress but I think it is a bit of a foregone conclusion. It certainly looks that way at the moment. Anyway onto my post. I found these stepped cards somewhere out there in Internet Land and liked what I saw so I got Harold to draw up the template for me and here is my first attempt. Do you like it? I do - I am thrilled with it and have plans for more. Especially ones with a Christmas theme. They will probably have to wait until my return in August as time will be at a premium this week. The card was fun to do but you do need to be accurate with measuring and cutting. Lots of possibilities though don't you think? Well it is bedtime so 'night 'night for tonight.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: