Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Goodies

Hello Everyone I'm back!!! We have been home just a week and just this morning I found time to photograph the craft goodies I bought overseas. It has been a busy week unpacking and putting away, e-mailing and fighting with the computer to get my photos from the camera into the PC. Anyway I have managed it now even though my usual method isn't working yet. I tried to sort my goodies into groups - stamps, embellishments, cutting dies - you get the idea. It looks as though I can only blog four photos at once today for some reason so I will do more posts after this one until all the piccies are on. My best purchase? would have to be the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals cutting die. They are SO scarce at the moment. Everyone is waiting for them. My two lovely ladies at Monk's Den craft shop in Ashby (Debbie and Sheila (Manic Stamper blog)) ordered 10 of them but were only delivered 1 which they saved for ME!!! Isn't that SOOOO cool. I did a little dance of joy all around their shop I can tell you. I can't believe I have been so disciplined that I haven't used it yet. I've just about done all the must do things now so will be playing real soon.. So many goodies - so little time!! We had the most wonderful holiday but after 7 weeks it was lovely to come back and see our 2 daughters and darling grandchildren. I hope all my readers are well and happy. I hope to have some work to show you before too much longer. My mind is still in holiday mode!!! Bye for this time and thanks for looking.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment