Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Now I can show and tell

Hello Everyone. If I have been quiet for the last week and a bit it doesn't mean I haven't been busy. I have been making these things for my friend Alison's birthday which is September 1 and so I couldn't Blog any of them because then she would know!!! The Thingy-Ma-Jig is also for her but I decided that, after I had Bloged it. I hope she is still surprised when I give it to her, which will actually be a day early as she always takes annual leave on her birthday - Wise choice don't you think?!! The tag on the card is made using Tim Holtz Distress Inks which I love working with. I just wish I'd stamped the birdie in brown instead of black. Too late now but must remember another time. Brown is just a bit softer. I think the book with the secret compartment is cool. I bought the template  by mail order from the UK along with two others which I will Blog when I have made them. It was fun to do and could be used in a number of ways. I put in a little pouch which contains 5 different stones from the crystal shop. They are all positive energy/good health stones so I hope they work their magic on my friend. Well I'm off to get myself some lunch and a hot drink. It's cold and miserable here AGAIN today. Roll on Spring. Thanks for stopping by today.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment