Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Morning Everyone . . . .

. . . . I have several posts for you today so I hope you enjoy them. I have LOTS of birthdays in October (not me personally you understand!!! Thank goodness!!!) and as I am going into hospital next week for my new knee, I have been very busy 'getting organised'. This card in a box is for my friend Lianne who always looks 'drop dead gorgeous' and this type of shoe would look great on her. I love using the flowers but of course that means you have to make a box to house the card. I will be hand delivering this one as she is just local. I haven't tried posting one in a box yet! Can't bear to think of it getting squished after all the effort of making it. I hope you are all well and as usual thanks for visiting today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment