Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kinda the Same but Different

Right last one for today I think. As you can see these two are variations on a theme. The stamps are by Lavinia and Tracey, who designs and makes them, does wonderful things with them. Take a look on the website - just Google Lavinia Stamps. A bit of brayering in the background and then random (but deliberate random if you know what I mean!!) stamping of the tree vine and various flowers. One in monotone and the other in 'interesting' colours - very different colours for me! Both cards are for friends celebrating birthdays in October. Right I need to move myself. I am off to Weight Watchers right now (Doing well. Just wanted to lose a few kilos to make recovery with my knee easier) and then I have to get tonight's meal organised (Crock Pot is already on) as I am due to pick up my Nephew and Great Nephew from the airport at 5pm. They are here from the UK to support the England rugby team in the world cup. They are based down in Dunedin but have a couple of spare days between games so are coming up to us for a visit. That means I will be playing Hostess with Mostest and Tour Guide for the next couple of days so I don't expect much crafting will get done!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment