Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

4 More Tags for Christmas

 Hello Everyone I hope this long overdue post finds you all well.  We have had a VERY busy spell here in our household  Hence the lack of posts.  In addition to preparing and holding classes we had a friend to stay for a couple of days which was lovely.  I then made a trip up to Tauranga to watch two  international netball games.  My friend Connie and I had a Thelma and Louise road trip one day to see the beautiful rhododendrons in flower.  Then we went up to Auckland with our eldest daughter and my Two Favourite Little People to see Mary Poppins live on stage.  What a weekend that was.  I can't even begin to describe how absolutely amazing the show was.  The songs are still buzzing round in my head some 2 weeks on.  It was also the first time flying tor the Kidlets which they loved AND we all went up the Sky Tower so all in all it was a very special time for us.  Last Saturday I taught two classes and tomorrow two more and then that's me done teaching for 2012.  In the morning tomorrow we are going to make a decoration as per recent posts and then after lunch we are making Christmas tree name tags and these gorgeous Tim Holtz style oversize tags.  The trees and the 2 tags we will make tomorrow are in earlier posts.  These 4 are others I have made for my own use and to give other ideas of what you can do.  I love doing them and they are a great way to use up some of those scraps that we all have a mountain of.  I am very tired after a couple of really hard weeks so I am going to have a soak in the spa pool and then retire to bed with my book - Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.  It's a good read if any of you are looking for a book.  I hope you all have a great weekend and maybe with classes behind me I will be able to get some of my own Christmas stuff done!!!  Thanks for stopping by today.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely, must make some time for doing some of these myself.

    hugs

    Ali

    ReplyDelete