Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Different Design

Hi Everyone.  What a GLORIOUS day here in Upper Hutt - and indeed in Wellington for the premier of the Hobbit.  Absolutely picture perfect but hope those waiting in lne by the red carpet have plenty to drink and plenty of sunblock on too. Anyway onto other things.  Yesterday I sat outside under the sun umbrella and wrote ALL (30) of our UK Christmas cards and then took them to the mail!!!  One huge block gone from my back so now I'm working on the other couple of hundred still sitting there!!LOL.  I made 6 of this design yesterday afternoon and evening.  I am quite pleased with this design - much more so than with the embossed ones of yesteray's mailing.  I have a couple more designs to work on over the next couple of days.  We have been running errands today and going to a fund raiser movie  tonight so not much (if any) progress today.  I have a card to make for my long suffering husband for out 45th wedding anniversary this Sunday, a wedding card for my great niece for Dec 8th and a birthday card for Trent who will turn 11 on Dec 7!!!  I told you there are still a couple of hundred still sitting on my back.  Better go and make a start.  Thanks for looking today.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment