Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hexagonal Box

Good Friday Morning Everyone. It's been a while because I have been busy getting materials ready for classes. I had one class at home last Saturday and I have two tomorrow at Sister Act (Kapiti) . You of course have seen the projects weeks ago when I planned them so although I have been working hard I have nothing to show you. Kate, who owns Sister Act, cuts all the kits for the classes there but I have to prepare the project in various stages of completion so that my ladies don't get bored by 'watching paint dry'. I can show them step by step and 'by the magic of television here is one I prepared earlier'. Works well I find. Tomorrow we are doing Christmas flowers in the morning and the Mosaic technique in the afternoon. As always it will be a lovely day. Anyway on to todays post . . . . . Another of the templates I sent to the UK for (like the cradle and secret book). Again fun to do and very good instructions. I made one just the same in fabric years ago. It was called a Victorian workbox then and I put all sewing notions in it. I have never used it it just looks lovely on a small table at home. Anyway I hope you like my little box here today. Have a good weekend everyone. Let's hope the sun shines. We have had lots of sunshine here in Upper Hutt this week but still a cold wind blowing. Take care Everyone and thanks for stopping by again.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: