Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Xmas is a'Comin

Hello Everyone on another yucky afternoon here in Upper Hutt BUT we have had a couple of nice Spring-like days in the last week. It's just that these horrible days seem to linger longer in the memory, there have been so many of them. Anyway the good thing is that they are ideal days for crafting which is exactly what I have been doing. I have been a bit remiss lately as I have taken a couple of class samples to the shop and forgotten to photograph them!! So today's are samples for a Back to Basics class I have planned. Very simple ideas and techniques but still lovely I hope you agree. Sometimes I get caught up in doing challenging things and it was nice to do these today. I hope the ladies in the class enjoythem too. See you next time and thanks for visiting today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment